I wasn't able to spend as much time with mom today. As I got there, my grandparents were just leaving and her 2 sisters were there. We all visited for a while before my aunt and cousin left. Mom didn't seem quite as depressed as she has been, but wasn't doing as well as yesterday. She still has hope, and will still wear a smile, but she was feeling a bit discouraged.
I guess after talking to the doc today, he told her that she could probably go home next Wed. She wants to come home on Saturday, but I think she'll wait.
Ron and I are still getting our things over to their house and trying to pack all of our stuff. We have moved 7 times in 8 years -- you'd think we would be minimalists by now. I don't know why we keep packing all this crap with us. We'd like to be living there starting this weekend so I can have a few days to unpack and get stuff settled before she comes home.
She has an appointment with a neuro-opthamoligist? (eye dr.) next week. She's been having blurry/double vision issues since the accident. We are hoping this dr. can help us figure out if this will be long term, or if she'll need a prescription or what. She's sick of not being able to see clearly.
We feel so blessed to be around such amazing friends and family! I can't even count the number of miracles that we have been witness to. And they all have come to us because of your prayers on her behalf. I am 100% confident that those prayers have carried us through these last 3 weeks (it seems wayyy longer then that to me!).
We love you all and appreciate every ounce of belief that you've placed in her. I promise it's working!
Much love!
No comments:
Post a Comment