Night and Day. That's the only way to describe her today. Yesterday was a rough 'down in the dumps' day. In fact, most of the days have been like that. She started a new medication and wow -- what a difference. She had a lot to say, she seemed to be in a good mood, I was sad to have to leave her. I'm crossing my fingers for more days like today!
She told me today that the Dr.'s are talking about letting her go home next week. I asked her how she was feeling about that, if she felt like she was ready. She agreed and said she thinks being home would be good for her. I'm up for it, if she is. We are going to have her occupational therapist come to the house with her and make suggestions on things we can do to make it easier for her to get around. That will be nice to know. I know it will help me alot especially since I'll be with her for the majority of the time.
I'm just so happy that today was a good day for her! It's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders - knowing that she knows she's going to be okay. One of my favorite quotes today: "Faith is not believing God can, it is knowing that He will."
Love to you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment