“There is a knowledge that our Father in Heaven wants each of us to have, and that is a personal knowledge that he hears and answers our prayers.” -Spencer W. Kimball

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday, October 3

No -- nothing bad has happened...don't worry! I've just been so insanely busy that I haven't had much time to even take a shower, let alone update the blog. HA HA HA!

Mom is home now. She got home Wed. morning. It's been nice having her here and I think she is doing okay with it all. She still feels down on occasion which is hard, but there's nothing much that anyone can do.

I have this cute journal thing and it has quotes on the bottom of each page. One that really stuck out to me was, "Be resourceful. Never ask, "Can we do this?" Ask instead, "HOW can we do this?"

I get the feeling that mom asks herself the 'Can I do this' question a lot. Honest answer - she doesn't have a choice. I think I'm going to focus more on the 'HOW can we do this?' She knows full well that giving up isn't an option, so we need to concentrate on HOW she is going to power through the tough times in emotion, physical ability, and more. Focusing on steps that she can take and things that she can do to improve her current state are going to be vital now. Any suggestions?

For the photography give-a-way - the entries are amazing!! I am so incredibly inspired by each of you! Your willingness to share them with me has strengthened my spirit for sure. Keep them coming. I am going to extend the contest till this Friday - October 8. I realized that I didn't include my website or email, so I'll put both up on the side-bar.

My website is: www.celestegrover.com  (which is out of date - aagh!)
My facebook is: www.facebook.com/studiocphotography (the most current)
My email is: celeste(at)celestegrover(dot)com

I wish I could send a big thank you card to each and every one of you. For all of the kind words, emails, comments, meals, treats, visits, thoughts, prayers, everything -- I could easily send out hundreds of cards. (I wish I could but they are in a box somewhere...) Thank you so much. We truly would not be where we are today if it weren't for you! I pray that God will bless you abundantly for the goodness and kindness you have each displayed on our family's behalf!

No comments:

Post a Comment