The Dr. said that her vision should probably return to normal in 6-12 months and gave her a prescription for some bi-focals. We went today to get her some frames and order the lenses.
Today was her follow-up with her surgeon. He took some more x-rays of her shoulder and pelvis. It is all healing really well. You can tell a difference from her x-ray 3 weeks ago. She's starting to get back together. He was optimistic and told her that in a week, she could start very small and bear a little weight on it. He suggested crutches, but I kinda questioned that cuz her shoulder is still healing too. We'll see what happens. In about 3 weeks, she can bear up to 50% of her weight and then go back to see him. She's really excited about being able to bear some weight on that leg and get started on more therapy.
I'm excited for her and everyday I spend with her, I love her more!
"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
No comments:
Post a Comment